Worldbuilding Magazine is proud to present our final issue of 2019: Trades & Occupations. A broad, but important topic. Our writers were able to run with it, discussing the professions of adventuring, mercenary work, and our interviewees bring unique work experience to their projects. In this issue you can expect:
- Three articles on trades & occupations, with glances at history, tabletop gaming, and the drive to adventure!
- Three new flash fiction stories from Emory Glass, a continuation of her series that began in our April 2019 issue, Technology.
- An interview with Sean Fallon, also known as Smunchy, founder and CEO of Smunchy Games!
- An interview with our featured worldbuilder, Jay Howard, an author developing a science-fiction universe set thousands of years in our future.
- An artist showcase with Kevin Catalon, freelance illustrator and concept artist.
- New prompts and other extras!
Thanks for another successful year of Worldbuilding Magazine! We hope that you find this issue helpful in your worldbuilding. If you enjoyed it, or have any comments/suggestions, please leave us feedback on the form linked on the issue’s webpage. Also, if you would like to help in the production of the magazine, please let us know via email or by stopping into our Discord server!
Special thanks to the people who helped make this issue possible: to the dedicated staff, community contributors, and to all of you for reading. We’ll see you in 2020.
-the Worldbuilding Magazine team