Worldbuilding Magazine would like to present our August 2019 issue: Geography. We encounter the question of geography whenever we describe the landscape of a battle, where a city is located, when we’re mapping out a region and in many other instances. It was well overdue to explore geography in an issue of Worldbuilding Magazine. In this issue you can expect:
- 5 articles on geography, with two more on naming people and places in your worlds.
- An interview with Tina Hunter, author and Worldbuilding Magazine’s worldbuilding collaboration team leader.
- An interview with MedwedianPresident, one of our readers who is creating an alternate Earth inhabited by anthropomorphized animals.
- An artist showcase, featuring Tanner Staheli, 20 year old concept artist with a unique Eastern-inspired style.
- The winners from our cartography contest with Wonderdraft and a bit about their worlds.
- New prompts and other extras!
We hope that you find this issue helpful in your worldbuilding. If you liked it, or have any comments/suggestions, please leave us feedback on the form linked below. Also, if you would like to help in the production of the magazine, please let us know via an email or by stopping into our Discord server! We’re always looking for new artists, editors, writers, and other organizational help.
Special thanks to the people who helped make this issue possible: to the dedicated staff, community contributors, and to all of you for reading.
-the Worldbuilding Magazine team